View Profile GlaxTheHuman

All 7 Art Reviews

1 w/ Response

Yes, this is a meme.
But man... this is awesomely made!
I love the vibrant colors, it makes the characters stand out!
I also really love the art style!
Overall, excellent job!

The character design, art style and backgrounds are simply astounding!

I really like the style of this artpiece! It feels like something ripped straight out of a more cartoony version of persona! (Also, I am really a sucker for robot designs)
Excellent job!

I honestly don't know who the glowing character is in the last panel,
despite that everything in this comic is pure excellence!
All of the panels have their own feel that gives the consumer a variety of emotions.
This is very much so for that last panel. I want to find out who the glowing child is, I want to find out what happened to said child so I understand why Giyagas' Wife is feeling pure sadness!

As you can obviously tell, I love this comic!

I pretty much like everything about this!
I like the retro texture, kinda gives a 90s vibe.
The lineart is very stylish and expressive, allowing for the personality to show.
The colors are well chosen, contributing more to the 90s vibe.
The only complaint I have is that the skin color and the background feel too similar, making them "feel" blended together, despite the lineart that separates them.

I will be looking forward to more of your art! =D

I love the detail you put into your backgrounds (they actually look 3D)!
The different lineart look for the trainer gives some nice contrast to the background.
The animation also looks well done!
I would love to see more of your work in the future!

I Love your art style! It has nice facial expressions, creative character design, and excellent proportions! A very minor complaint is that the floating yellow things are overlapping each other, this can create a feeling of unprofessionalism, even in concept art. Otherwise, good job and I hope you do well here on Newgrounds!

MyOcz responds:

thank you for the feedback. I will keep this in mind for my next pieces!

I am an artist and a programmer that likes to make dumb content to laugh at!

Michael @GlaxTheHuman